Sunday, April 22, 2007

We're On the Way Out...

Contemporary American thought supports a collective "dumbing down" of our populace. Sometimes when I discuss things with people they tend to rationalize our situation by suggesting that "It's alright! What do you care?"

Well that is an important question and I do care an awful lot actually. With the jews in full support of every single anti-White liberal social doctrine we're at a severe disadvantage! Our values have been torn away..

My university has a 4 day "festival" of sorts near the conclusion of the spring term. The student population is almost doubled and everybody lapses into a beer-coma. Now I am not shitting on beer, not by any means, but I am suggesting to the White student body: RESPECT YOURSELVES! When you drive through campus on "spring weekend" all you can see are droves of drunken White girls fraternizing with niggers and wiggers alike. It is incredibly difficult to spot a group of White kids that aren't trying their hardest to look and sound like a bootlipped nigger.

Ah well...I mean... Why should I care?


-BF

No comments: